cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW instek gpd-2303s

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I am in intership for my last year in DUT GEII, then I have to work on GW Instek GPD-2303S, but I did not see the download for it.

On NI site we can access to that link: http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=2709A75F0A9E5981E05400144FFA2D...

But there is no download link in the final page. So I don't know how to do... Should I "create" the driver?

Sorry for my bad english, I am a french student.

Hoping fast answers!

Robin.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,208 Views)

Up!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,191 Views)

@Robinm76 wrote:

Up!

First off, it's ridiculous to bump your own post after only 30 minutes.  We're not your personal servants here.  Smiley Wink

Anyway,  this is a thrid-party driver so NI doesn't actually support it.  They DO have a download link to GWInstek's site but it appears down.   You click the link that says:  Go To Download Site  on this page (where you linked in your post):

http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=2709A75F0A9E5981E05400144FFA2D...

I looked around at some of the places that sell this PS hoping one of them would be posting the drivers but no luck.  I use some GWInstek equipment and their drivers are pretty good but it does seem like trouble to get them sometimes.

I have been waiting several minutes and all of GWInstek's webpages are hanging or reporting server errors.  I suggest you try again.  Hopefully they won't be down long... 

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,167 Views)

Hello,

Thanks for your answer I just bumped it because I was frustrated to get blocked at the second day of my intership but sorry. My tutor will communicate with GWInstek, then I hope it will be ok.

Best regards,

Robin.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,140 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Robinm76

@Robinm76 wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for your answer I just bumped it because I was frustrated to get blocked at the second day of my intership but sorry. My tutor will communicate with GWInstek, then I hope it will be ok.

Best regards,

Robin.

I hate getting stuck on these kind of trivial issues too.  I went through one of GW Instek's main pages and managed to drill down to their GPD download page.  The driver and other docs you may need should be here:

http://www.gwinstek.com/en-global/products/DC_Power_Supply/Programmable_Multiple_Channel_DC_Power_Su...

Good Luck!

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,116 Views)

Thank you, I got it yesterday morning but I didnt confirm it here.

Then I can finally start my intership work.

Best regards.

Robin.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,112 Views)