LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE Carescape B650/B850 patient monitor DLLs or Labview drivers

I'm looking for somone to help me with DLL's or Labview drivers so I can just use simple commands to connect, ask for a certain number of samples at a certain rate and close the connection from a GE B650/B850 patient monitor.  Do these exist already?  I am wanting to acquire the ECG data digital from a GE Carescape B650/B850 bedside.  I would like to tap the B650/B850 via a network cord or serial port acquire the signal with digital protocols to talk to our Labview code on another computer.

Thank you for the help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,278 Views)

@lucas3318 wrote:

I'm looking for somone to help me with DLL's or Labview drivers so I can just use simple commands to connect, ask for a certain number of samples at a certain rate and close the connection from a GE B650/B850 patient monitor.  Do these exist already?  I am wanting to acquire the ECG data digital from a GE Carescape B650/B850 bedside.  I would like to tap the B650/B850 via a network cord or serial port acquire the signal with digital protocols to talk to our Labview code on another computer.

Thank you for the help

Wouldn't this information be better found on the vendor's website for the instrument?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,272 Views)

GE does not provided DLLs or Drivers for labview I've already asked them.  They do have data output detailed in documentation posted on the open interface website.  I'm wanted to know if somone one has already built these drivers in the community or somone that is willing to build them for me.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,257 Views)
If you want someone to create a driver, please use the LabVIEW Job. Openings board.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Job-Openings/bd-p/JobPost
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,226 Views)

Hello Sir,

I have   interfacing protocol document of datex ohmeda patient monitor, but document written in C++ in class and structure formate. So how i use that docoument information in labview for completing interface.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,949 Views)
Hijacking an old and unrelated thread is impolite. This is a duplicate of another thread you hijacked - http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Datex-AS3-5-medical-monitor/m-p/46510/highlight/true#M29402 and still have not provided the necessary information about this document you claim to have.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,942 Views)