LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front Panel Problem in Labview 2014 Evaluation

Hello,

I am using Labview 2014 Evaluation version and experiencing some problems in my front panel.

Please give some solution.

I have attached the screenshot for the same.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(3,187 Views)

This thread has, so far, almost literally no information. 

What are you having problems with? Can you attach your VI if the problems are non-trivial?

So far, we can only see that a) you're having unspecified problems and b) your connector pane has several controls and indicators attached, but either they're hidden or offscreen.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(3,144 Views)

Sending us pictures is almost useless.  You are clearly attempting to create a VI, so attach the VI (this will be a file whose extension is ".vi").

What is your problem?  Do you not have any idea how LabVIEW works?  [I see a completely empty Front Panel, which suggests you have no clue what to do].

On the first page of the Forum, there is a Getting Started with LabVIEW box that has a number of tutorials.  Have you even looked at them?  Spend a few hours, follow along with your Evaluation Copy, create a few VIs, learn how Data Flow works, and then come back and say "Here's my VI, I'm having trouble understanding how to do Thus and So", and we'll know how to help you.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(3,143 Views)

That looks like a blank vi (Why would you hide "Untitled n" on the title bar?) 

Seriously, is a blank vi that much of a problem to show a picture of?  

Could you explain what you would prefer to see?  Are you unhappy with the correct spelling of "LabVIEW tm"? would you like a multi-billion dollar/yr corporation to change how it is spelled in reaction to your first post?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(3,123 Views)

I don't think that is a blank VI.  There is a pretty dense connector panel to the upper right with more than half the nodes connected to some sort of front panel control.  We just can't see what since it is a picture.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(3,109 Views)

Well, since we can see an horizontal scrollbar before the black area I would guess there might be an horizontal splitter.

Nobody will be able to really help you by just looking at a picture.

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(3,101 Views)

@RavensFan wrote:

I don't think that is a blank VI.  There is a pretty dense connector panel to the upper right with more than half the nodes connected to some sort of front panel control.  We just can't see what since it is a picture.

Oh.  I completely missed the connector pane.  That default icon must have confused me.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(3,091 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

Oh.  I completely missed the connector pane.  That default icon must have confused me.

I've been told by some of the best that sometimes you miss something.  Smiley Wink  Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 12
(3,085 Views)

Hello cbutcher,

Please see the dark portion under the VI.

Its in maximized mode still it shows the black portion under.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(2,944 Views)

Hello Bob,

Please see the dark portion under the VI.

Its in maximized mode still it shows the black portion under.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(2,943 Views)