From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum members meeting at NI Week

I would have loved to be there with you. Alas our tiny planet is still too large for my budget ! Hope you will take some good pictures to share...

CC
Chilly Charly    (aka CC)

E-List Master - Kudos glutton - Press the yellow button on the left...

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(755 Views)
If you can't make it, watch the LAVA NIWeek Blog. That link is to last years, but this years should be in the same general place. Still a lot of pictures and notes up to see what went on.

Is it too early to start planning NIWeek happenings? Anybody for the Ginger Man Sunday evening?

Ed

Ed Dickens - Certified LabVIEW Architect - DISTek Integration, Inc. - NI Certified Alliance Partner
Using the Abort button to stop your VI is like using a tree to stop your car. It works, but there may be consequences.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(746 Views)
I start as an Applications Engineer on the ELP in July so I'm hoping I get to attend this 😄
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(695 Views)

@tbob wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice for the regulars here to meet in person? I propose that NI set up something at each yearly NI Week event where the members of this and all forums can gather to meet in person. It would be nice to put a face with the people who are regulars here, and to new members as well.

I agree with you tbob..

I'm sure everyone would love to meet our mystery tst..

😄

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. (budget, time, all the good reasons)

Have fun guys..
Send postcard!!

(where is the sad icon??)

😞
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(672 Views)