LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Question

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm new here and couldn't find any info on what the thing shown below is, next to my username. I checked the forum help and tried searching but with no luck. 

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,585 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author awood04

I'm still looking for the article but basically your strength in the community.  One is how long you've been a member, one is how many posts, and I don't remember the other.  Also NI has special ones that are blue.

EDIT:  Here is something on it.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,583 Views)

It looks like base-3 color counting scheme, where the lest left end is most signifigant. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,571 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author awood04

@Hooovahh wrote:

I'm still looking for the article but basically your strength in the community.  One is how long you've been a member, one is how many posts, and I don't remember the other.  Also NI has special ones that are blue.

EDIT:  Here is something on it.

Here's a better explaination on it: http://forums.ni.com/t5/Feedback-on-NI-Discussion-Forums/Forum-Rank-Change-Proposal/m-p/951570

I know there's another thread somewhere that does a better job of explaining, I just seem to find it right now.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 4 of 5
(2,567 Views)

Thanks for the info!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,562 Views)