From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For the agilent scope ag86100 drivers, how do you use the attribute drivers, there are no id's listed, can I use them to get specific scope measurements such as duty cycle or delay time between two signals?

How do you use the attribute drivers, there are no id's listed, can I use them to get specific scope measurements such as duty cycle or delay time between two signals?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,271 Views)
I'm assuming that you are talking about the driver here? I'm not sure what you mean by "id's listed". Each function in the driver has help associated with it and is visible when you have Context Help turned on. Unfortunately, the function called ag86100a Set Oscilloscope Config1_2 is what you would use to set a measurement but neither duty cycle or delay time is one of the available measurements. If the scope supports these, I can't imagine why Agilent didn't include them in the driver they wrote. They did include ag86100a Write Instrument Data and ag86100a Read Instrument data so you can look up the syntax for the commands you need in the instrument manual and send them and get the data back.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,263 Views)