LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fluke 284 Arbitrary Waveform Generator Phase Lock Channel Synchronization

I am using Fluke 284 Arbitrary Waveform generator (not NI instrument). I am trying to make use of LabVIEW to assign channel 1 as the master and the other three as slaves to phase lock the slaves and change precisely the phase offset with respect to the master.

The error explanation that I received was: 

Possible reason(s):

Error -1074000000 occurred at Fluke 28x Series.lvlib:Error Query.vi
Instrument reports:Inter channel lock not possible. Refer to manual for more details. 

Complete call chain:
    Fluke 28x Series.lvlib:Error Query.vi
    Fluke 28x Series.lvlib:Configure

I would like to know of there is any other block that I need to add to control the output of the master and the input of the slave. I have referred to chapter 13 of the users manual which I have also attached. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,701 Views)

Don't know what the problem is, but the error number is strange. It's not a standard error for Windows, LV or the instrument in question...

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,688 Views)
With an instrument specific error such as yours, the manual is really the best source of information as is contacting the vendor. You should fix your VI though to eliminate that branch. The functions have to be executed sequentially. You have s random order.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,678 Views)

I am not sure what order is that and the manual does not give much of an explanation. Also, I tried to add block that control the output, trigger input and trigger output but nothing seems to work.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,671 Views)

Look inside the VI that is generating the error and see if you can tell where this error code is being defined.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,662 Views)