LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Internal Error: memory.cpp, line 638

hi

I am receving this error each and every time i run the labview 7.1 prog.my prog  communicates with NI-CAN PCMCIA  card to aqcuire data from the motor controller.After running the prog the prog was closing itself with this error on screen.Its simply wasting my time.I plz request you guys to help me out to fix the problem.

thnkg in advance,

raju

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(796 Views)

prashvr wrote:

hi

I am receving this error each and every time i run the labview 7.1 prog.my prog  communicates with NI-CAN PCMCIA  card to aqcuire data from the motor controller.After running the prog the prog was closing itself with this error on screen.Its simply wasting my time.I plz request you guys to help me out to fix the problem.

thnkg in advance,

raju

Have you installed the latest NI-CAN driver? Which version? Have you tried to create a small application that crashes too? have you tried to disable the calls to the NI-CAN functionality to see if it still crashes when those functions are not called? Why do you think this has to do with the use of your NI-CAN?

Lots of questions, no answers so far!

Rolf Kalbermatter

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(791 Views)

I have installed all the NI-CAN drivers.until last week i didnt  get this error.I was running the same program on it.I dont wether it has some thing to do with NI-CAN or not but i want to let you know on what i was working.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(774 Views)

prashvr wrote:

I have installed all the NI-CAN drivers.until last week i didnt  get this error.I was running the same program on it.I dont wether it has some thing to do with NI-CAN or not but i want to let you know on what i was working.

So what did you cahnge since last week? Added some specific functions? Maybe a VI calling a DLL, all or not written by you? You will have to do the debugging on your side, as my crystal ball to do magical bug hunting has had a defect lately.

Rolf Kalbermatter

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(771 Views)