LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fall time measure at Labview

Thank you guys for the really good answers

I tried to do it, I upload my VI...

I got a problem connecting the "greater or equal" and the "stop" of the while loop, you can see it in my upload VI.

Can you help me?

And thanks again for the help, it's really important.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 21
(1,240 Views)

I'm sorry but I have one more qustion exept the last one.

I upload the same VI that I uploaded earlyer, but there is a small change:

I want to filter my wave. you can see that I tried to do so, but I got that error that I don't understand...

Thank you again.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 21
(1,226 Views)

Hi Ariel,

Is a simple solution. You just need to right click on your tunnel intering the loop and select 'Auto Indexing':

Fall Time.png

I have re-written the code for you here. I have embelished slightly on what the other guys did before. In the previous example the value would be missed if it happened to be the last value in the array (highly unlikely unless you are looking for the 0v point). Have just altered slightly so will still catch the last value also. Also, in the code you posted you had used the 'Greater or Equal' rather then the 'Less than or equal', sure this was just an oversight.

Regards,

Lucither

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everything should be made as simple as possible but no simpler"
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 21
(1,226 Views)
You havent added another vi, not one with a filter attempt. What is it that you will be filtering?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everything should be made as simple as possible but no simpler"
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 21
(1,197 Views)

I succssed!   Thank you - it was very important.

Know I just want to know how do I change the time between samples... I mean the dt.... 

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 21
(1,188 Views)

dt is a function of your sample rate.  When you set up the test equipment, like a digitizer or high speed DIO, you set the sample rate.  This tells the instrument how fast you want to take readings.  Think of sample rate as the horizontal time control on an oscilloscope.  dt is always 1 divided by sample rate.  If the sample rate is 1MHz, then dt is 1/1e6 or 1e-6 or 1uS.

- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 21
(1,179 Views)

Can you help me?

I upload my VI..

Thank you....

Ariel

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 21
(1,157 Views)

Does anyone have a solution?

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 21
(1,123 Views)
Your latest vi has subiv's that I don't have on my system.  However, it doesn't show any of the solutions that were posted before.  Is this a new problem?  What is it that you want from this vi?
- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 21
(1,110 Views)

You don't have that subvi's because I got it from the driver's example that I downloaded for my scope....

I just want to determine what will be the dt at any acquisition of waveform that I'm gonna do with my scope.

I think that if you'll can do a VI that uses my scope and does a trigger acquisition with the regular subVI's that we both have it will be better, because that way  I will can use it with another scope except this one...

I know it should take long time, so I'll understand if you don't want to do it.

Thank you,

Ariel.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 21
(1,101 Views)