From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure: "load.c", line 4537

I'm working with LabVIEW version 5.1.1 (very old version I know). I'm working on a very large
LabVIEW VI. When I made my most recent changes and tried to save them, LabVIEW generated the
following error message:

Failure: "load.c", line 4537
LabVIEW version 5.1.1
For assistance in resolving this problem, please record the preceding information and navigate
to www.ni.com/failure, or contact National Instruments.

Searching for help at the indicated web site did not provide any information and I know that
NI is no longer providing support for version 5.1.1. Has anybody seen this problem and know
what it means? I think I've basically made the application too large and LabVIEW crashes when
it tries to save it.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,103 Views)
How big is your actual program? Have you checked to make sure that each subvi works in its own right? You could always try mass compiling and see if that takes care of it, but you might want to try some things to conserve memory, like using more subvi's or calling subvi's by reference.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,094 Views)