cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to load shared library LVASPT_WA.*

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello ,

I have a hopefully easy to fix error: I want to use the function "WA Detrend" from the Advanced signal processing toolkit in a real-time application running on a cRio 9030. When I try to execute the VI I get the following error:

Deploying NI_AdvSigProcWA.lvlib:WA Decimation Filter.vi

NI_AdvSigProcWA.lvlib:WA Decimation Filter.vi loaded with errors on the target and was closed.
LabVIEW:  Failed to load shared library LVASPT_WA.*:SptDecimationFilterH:C    . Ensure that the library is present on the RT target. Use either MAX to install NI software or FTP to transfer custom libraries to the RT target.

I reinstalled the Advanced signals processing toolkit and ran the "add new software" stuff from MAX, but the error persists.

A picture of what the system looks like in MAX is attached.

Also, i fund this post:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Problem-error-deploying-item-on-RT/m-p/3201345/highlight/true#M92822...

could someone tell me what he means with "please check the custom software set installation mode"?

Can you telll me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks a lot in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,492 Views)

Hi thomasthalhofer,

I checked the installer for that toolkit and did not see real time support as an option.  That leads me to believe that you won't be able to install the toolkit on your real time target.  Are you able to perform that analysis on a host computer instead?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,444 Views)

Hi,

according to this listing:

http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/209055

the ASPT should support Real-time. At least that is what I read there. ("Support for Windows XP/Vista/7 and LabVIEW Real-Time").

Or is that something different again?

BW

Thomas

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,412 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author thomasthalhofer

I ran your situation by R&D, and the problem seems to be arising from Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit not being compatible on the x64 based Linux RT OS of the 9030.  The product page could be more clear about that shortcoming.  I'm currently filing a web request to get that fixed!  

Best,

David

Message 4 of 7
(4,381 Views)

Hi,

I also have same problem which failed to load shared library LVASPT_WA.*. I use labview2015.Is it the latest 2016 software is more better and able to run the advance signal processing?

Kindly need your advise about this problem.

Thanks,

Nuradebah

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,018 Views)

Hi Nuradebah,

I have included a link below to the LabVIEW 2016 Readme file, where you can see what changes have been made from 2015 to 2016.  This could give you some insight onto changes in signal processing, but it does not indicate for certain if you would help you load your shared library.

LabVIEW 2016 Readme for Windows:  http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/374715f.html

Does this help?

Best,

Chris

Message 6 of 7
(3,999 Views)

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your information given. It is very helpful to me know. 

Thanks,

Nuradebah

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,987 Views)