LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTDI FT4222.DLL calling

Have you looked at the D2XX Programmer’s Guide? It looks like FTDI also has some good examples of using their drivers. You can take a look at how they structure their function calls and then structure your LabVIEW code same way.

Also, what kind of instrument are you trying to connect to? If it’s possible to use NI-VISA I recommend going down that route as it would be a more robust solution.

Additionally, since this thread is a little old I recommend making a new post specific to your own question.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(2,407 Views)

Hello Mac,

I'm not sure if you're still active in the community, but wanted to put the message here.  

I'm also looking to use two GPIOs (GPIO2 & GPIO3) in the FT4222H device after working out for I2C.  Looks like whatever I read is not proper values.  Had you solved this issue?  If so, could you please share your driver if you have now?

Thanks,

Ajay.

--
Ajay MV

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,582 Views)

I once shared code and got a thank you and no kudos.

So I can understand why people not share their code.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,573 Views)

I understand that some times people would be haste to just say thank you and forget to give the kudos.

But I do give kudos for valuable replies.  Why not you share the code here?

--
Ajay MV

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,567 Views)

Hi Ajavignesh - I would recommend also posting your question on a new thread to get more visibility in the community! You can reference this post so that people know what has already been discussed. 

Adena L.
Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,556 Views)

Hi,

I have successfully used this FT4222H in my application and have written an article about few bumps on the road I faced in here.

https://www.digiajay.com/2018/02/19/how-to-use-ftdi-ft4222h-in-labview/

Please make use of it.

--
Ajay MV

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,548 Views)