LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPGA

Hi there, 

I am currently using NI Myri-1900 board. I am trying to run an example of "image processing with vision Assistant" that i got from the Help>> Find examples >> Vision FPGA. Can anyone tell me how can i managed to run this demonstration program ? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,908 Views)
What error are you running into?

I don't have LabVIEW in front of me but you cannot acquire images from the FPGA on myrio, only process, so make sure you remove thay functionality if it is there. I would also be interested in what you want to do because image analysis on the FPGA does not necessarily improve performance and usually adds a lot of complexity.
Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,856 Views)

Hi there, I tried plug in my C920 HD Pro Webcam onto the myrio USB, and I open the demo project trying to run it. However, it showed error that the fpga target VI  need to be compiled first, but i failed to compile it. The errors are as in the attachment.

I am trying to use myRio FPGA to do image processing such as template matching function in OpenCV in hoping that the processing speed can be better than a processor and raspberry pie. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,845 Views)

error.PNGerror2.PNG

I am still new to graphical programming and currently still finding tutorials to access to the image processing in FPGA. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,837 Views)

Hello Ada678,

check out this link: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/B77CEB8067558F6F86257203007F1E91?OpenDocument

I think it could help you.

Kind regards.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,761 Views)