From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPGA

Hi there, 

I am currently using NI Myri-1900 board. I am trying to run an example of "image processing with vision Assistant" that i got from the Help>> Find examples >> Vision FPGA. Can anyone tell me how can i managed to run this demonstration program ? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,909 Views)
What error are you running into?

I don't have LabVIEW in front of me but you cannot acquire images from the FPGA on myrio, only process, so make sure you remove thay functionality if it is there. I would also be interested in what you want to do because image analysis on the FPGA does not necessarily improve performance and usually adds a lot of complexity.
Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,857 Views)

Hi there, I tried plug in my C920 HD Pro Webcam onto the myrio USB, and I open the demo project trying to run it. However, it showed error that the fpga target VI  need to be compiled first, but i failed to compile it. The errors are as in the attachment.

I am trying to use myRio FPGA to do image processing such as template matching function in OpenCV in hoping that the processing speed can be better than a processor and raspberry pie. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,846 Views)

error.PNGerror2.PNG

I am still new to graphical programming and currently still finding tutorials to access to the image processing in FPGA. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,838 Views)

Hello Ada678,

check out this link: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/B77CEB8067558F6F86257203007F1E91?OpenDocument

I think it could help you.

Kind regards.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,762 Views)