cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPGA synchronisation of I/O-Node and variable values / 1 ms delay problem

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Intaris,

I think you are absolutely right. I totally forgot to consider the delay of the Delta-Sigma module. Embarrasing.

@MS_Sitec

If you want to have the signals synchronously you have to delay the signals with a smaller delay so the input delay is compensated.

Best regards,

Christoph

Staff Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD), Certified LabVIEW Embedded Systems Developer (CLED)

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved
Message 11 of 15
(1,063 Views)

There's no embarrassment neccessary.  Given the amount of things we need to take into consideration when pondering such questions, it's no wonder that the occasional fact slips through the cracks.

Comparing signals with different origins (On-FPGA and Off-FPGA) is always a bit more complicated.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(1,060 Views)

Very kind Smiley Happy

Nevertheless something that really should be obvious. The expression which came to my mind, when I read your remark (which should be the English equivalent from the German one): the scales fell from my eyes

Thank you for your help!

Staff Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD), Certified LabVIEW Embedded Systems Developer (CLED)

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(1,055 Views)

Wir können uns auch direkt auf Deutsch unterhalten wenn's besser passt. Smiley Tongue

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(1,052 Views)

Many thanks to all!

My quick check program test failed because of the dependencies with the SPS.

But I´m sure the input delay as mentioned by Intaris is the reason (= 0.78 ms @ 50 kHz). Through it is a constant value I try to compensate it in software.

MS

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(1,022 Views)