From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPGA compilation error

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I'm starting to use LabView and I have already got a problem. The error appears while the program is compiling. 

I use the cRIO 9063 in LabView 2015. Could anybody help me?

Captura.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,720 Views)

Did you try installing a version of the Java Runtime Engine?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,687 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author srglzal

It looks like it uses it's own version of the JRE (hence the absolute path inside the NIFPGA directory). What is there when you look inside the directory it is looking for? Do you have a 'java.exe' and a whole bunch of other executables/dlls etc.?

I suspect something went wrong during the FPGA compilation tools installation - try a repair / reinstall and see if that fixes the issue. I'd also be aware of any IT restrictions/permissions/anti-virus that might be preventing the JRE from being installed correctly.

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
Message 3 of 4
(4,669 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author srglzal

Thank you so much for your advices.

I unnistalled and installed some days ago and it didn't work. Yesterday, I repeated it following your advice and it works!

If someboy has the same problem:

1. Unnistall FPGA module and 2015Xilinx2014_4.

2. Install both of them.

Also, I disconnected antivirus and firewall.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,626 Views)