LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPGA Timeout after several hours Error Code 63043

I have developed a set of VI's that runs on multiple computers. I cannot provide the code (proprietary), but can describe it in detail.

The top view is as follows:

I have a GUI that reads about 16 I/O channels with the NI 9205 and NI 9264, via the CRio 9067).

There are a set of variables in the GUI that are network variables.

These network variables are shared with a second background VI (about 80 network variables in total)

The background VI then reads/writes these variables (sends setpoints, receives actual voltage data) to the networked FPGA (CRio 9067). 

The FPGA code does all of the closed-loop control on 16 pieces of hardware (one input and one output per channel). The FPGA does receive set-points from the GUI

This set up is repeated one several computers; the network variables names are changed so that no two computers share the same network variable.

The network variables are deployed from each respective computer.

The Problem:

I occasionally receive the error code 63043, from the intermediate GUI that sends the network variables to the FPGA, via the read/write control.

The timeout occurs unexpectedly; it may be a few hours after starting the program, or several days.

Should I just adjust the timeout of the FPGA, or am I writing too many things to the FPGA? I am reading 16 arrays (4x1) from the FPGA. I am writing 80 variables (in non-array form) to the FPGA.

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,740 Views)