LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPGA Error Code 63034

Hi Guys,

I am trying to run a simple control algorithm on a cRIO-9067 with a FPGA Target, however, when I try to run the deployed VI I get this error Message:

Error Code: -63034

Error -63034 occurred at niFpgaOpenAndRun_cRIO-9067.vi

This error code is undefined.

Since the controller and the Host Computer are supplied by my university with Labview and the Firmware preinstalled, I'm not sure how to get information about if there are any compatibility issues.

I would be very grateful for any hints on how to fix this problem.

Edit: I just created a new project, added the cRIO Target with FPGA programming mode, and clicked discover, which gave me the same error message (Unexpected error (error code: -63034))

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(5,058 Views)

Hi there,

I am quite new to labVIEW but what I normally do with error codes is try to open the VI that it says is the problem. From there you will normally find a VI such as create error code... try to see if you could possibly find this error code in the VI then you could possibly decifer what the code is for.

Hope that helps!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(5,000 Views)

Hey kwalker

Do you receive the error when compiling or when deploying the FPGA program?

You can also include a NI MAX Report of your system and your cRIO so we can see what software you got installed! I will include a link where you can see how to create one:

Using MAX Technical Report to Document Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX) Configuration Information - National Instruments
http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/271F252B4EF0A2E0862570E70056A1E4

MFG

Brandizzl

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(4,976 Views)

Thanks for the replies so far, I tried reinstalling Labview with no success.

The VI is not the problem. When I try to create a new project and discover the device I get the message "Failed to create C Series module" with the Description "Unexpected error (error code: -63034)"

We tried to discover the device from another Host Computer, which worked fine. We then compared the entries in the NI License Manager and they were exactly the same except for NI OPC Servers that has a evaluation license on my PC.

It might be useful to add that I don't have enough disc space to install every single driver from the Installation files.

I have attached the MAX report.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(4,961 Views)

Is the cRIO connected over Ethernet or directly to your PC via USB?

Is the device visible in NI MAX --> Remote Systems?

Please also include the MAX Report from the target device and screenshots showing what you are doing and showing the error.

Greets

Brandizzl

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16
(4,949 Views)

Thanks for the quick response!

The system is connected via ethernet. It is visible in NI MAX, but when i try to Login to the device, I get a username/password prompt. I currently do not have the login data. Could this cause the problem?

I have attached the crio report and the system report.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(4,935 Views)

Have you tried the default login details? I think it's 'admin' with no password.

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16
(4,923 Views)

The login worked, thanks!

The original problem, however still exists. Same Error messages.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(4,915 Views)

I would try upgrading/reformatting the software on the cRIO - In MAX, go to the target, click software and then 'add or remove' software - reinstall the recommended software set for the device.

If that doesn't work, I have seen issues with corrupt/dodgy installations of the NI RIO Device drivers (e.g. NI-RIO, CompactRIO). You could try uninstalling and reinstalling them.

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(4,899 Views)

I reinstalled all the RIO drivers again without using the NI-updater. Now the Errormessage has changed to the attached one. Is this a step forward?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(4,884 Views)