LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPGA Compile error and cannot find the compilation server

Hi,

My name is Bonghun. I recently installed the Labview 2011; previously, I installed 2010 and Labview worked very well.

I am using a Compact Rio (cRIO 9022 and chassis 9114).

I installed Labview 2011, Real time and FPGA modules including crio 4.0, Xilinx 10.1 and 12.4.

When I compile a FPGA.vi, it doesn't compile FPGA.vi.

Labview requests the message which ask to select compile server. After selecting the local compile server, Labview
requests at each step again and again.

Error number is Error - 123002. occured at niFpgaCompileFarm_OpenJob.vi

I tried to remove all programs and re-install several times but still I could not find the solution.

Please help me and let me know what is problem in my system.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 9
(6,671 Views)

I think our first step to see what the compiler worker is doing in the background.  In Windows, open the start menu >> All programs >> National Instruments >> FPGA >> FPGA Compile Worker.  When opening the compile worker, do you get any errors?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(6,651 Views)

hi Kyle T

I am using a sbrio evalution ,, when  i compile a FPGA.vi it doesn't compile FPGA.vi (labview 2011)

Labview requests the message which ask to select compile server. After selecting the local compile server, Labview
requests at each step again and again.

LabVIEW FPGA:  The compilation cannot be performed by the compile worker. The compile worker may be configured incorrectly for this compilation, or it may be in an error state.

when  i open the compile worker i get this msg

Either the directory "C:\NIFPGA\programs\Xilinx12_4",does not exist or it does not contain the expected filse and programs.

Thanks

mahmood zoubi

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(6,623 Views)

You may try this way:

9114 only supports the Xilinx 12.4 driver, and so unstall both 10.1 and 12.4,then reinstall 12.4.

Message 5 of 9
(6,571 Views)

I am having this issue with LabVIEW 2012 running in Windows XP on a PXI-1042Q to run an FPGA on cRIO-9075.

I had no problem running through the process on my office PC with the same Software/Modules/Drivers installed. Compiler ran without problems.

I ported my project over to the PXI Chassis and cannot compile because CompileWorker closes right after intermediate files finish generating. I am using Local Server and all the necessary modules including Xilinx are installed (I uninstalled EVERYTHING and did a complete reinstall also and still get the same result). 

When the Compilation Status Window comes up, it says Attempting to connect to compile server and CompileWorker immediately says it has Encountered a Problem and needs to close. The Compilation status Window gives me a message saying:

"LabVIEW FPGA: The compilation cannot be performed by the compile worker. The compile worker may be configured incorrectly for this compilation, or it may be in an error state."

I also tried making a new project with a simple FPGA VI and tried compiling and got the same results.

Any thoughts?

Message 6 of 9
(6,005 Views)

I am running the compiler locally, not remotely. 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(6,002 Views)

I'm also getting the same error while trying to compile the FPGA work to generate bitfile..

Please tell the solution.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(5,479 Views)

Hi rahulrana,

It appears that you are posting on a forum that is close to a year old.  To ensure better visibility from our engineers, as well as help us keep track of the types and volume of issues, we recommend creating a new post on the front page.  You are welcome to link this thread in your new post to help better explain your situation.

Thanks,

Nick

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(5,443 Views)