From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPGA Compile Farm Error -61319

Chiara,

Actually, I'm not getting into the exact same states as Bodger, I thought it was the same but it's actually not .. So I joined the steps i'm passing through.

Thank you,

Mathieu.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(528 Views)

Hi,

My problem is sloved. I hope it's going to work for you too Bodger, so my problem was that my .NET framework version was 4.0 and a 4.5 is requiered. You can check if you have the right version already installed by openning "regedit.exe" then Local machine/software/Microsoft/Net Framework setup/V4/Full, and check if you have  "Realease = 378389". If you don't, then try to update it to the 4.5 version. It worked for me.

Good luck !

Mathieu.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(511 Views)

Hi, 

Mathieu, that's great, I'm glad you've got it working.  

Bodger, do you have the latest .NET framework?  Beyond this, do you happen to have any firewalls or port-blocking software?  One important thing to check is that Port 3580 is not being blocked by any of these.

I'm still looking in to this, 

Best wishes, 

Chiara A
Applications Engineer with NI UK & Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(481 Views)

Hi Chiara, 

I have got it working but I had to change to Labview 2013 to make it work, actually I am not sure if it is the Labview version or the Xilinx version that made the difference. When I installed 2013 I used version 14 Xilinx. 

I already had the 4.5 .net framework as our own software tools require it. 

Thanks for your support which was infinitely better than your call centre managed. 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(473 Views)