LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPGA Build Automation - Build IP Integration node programmatically

Hello,

I did something to build an FPGA project.

Now, i have an issue with the IP integration node. I didn't find a way to regenerate IP integrations node support files programatically.

In LabVIEW, when I go in Tools>FPGA Module>Regenerate IP Integration Node Support Files, I can see that this tool is developed in LabVIEW. So, I may call it in my application but I couldn't find its path.

Did someone try to do the samething ? did you found a way in LabVIEW or other language to do it ?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,875 Views)

Redzouz,

Is there a reason you need to regenerate the IP node support file programmatically, as opposed to using the tool? I'm not aware of any way to do that programmatically, and I'm not even sure that tool was developed in LabVIEW. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,834 Views)

Hello Kyle,

It is to automate the build of the FPGA project. Then, it can be executed at night automatically. So i did something to run the Build specifacations in the project. But, i will also need to regenerates the ip integrations files programmatically.
The windows interface, controls and indicators look like a LabVIEW vi (see the picture attached to my first message).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,827 Views)

Redzouz,

You shouldn't need to regenerate the IP integration node support files every time to build the FPGA. And like I stated before, I'm unaware of any way to do that programatically.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,809 Views)

ok no problem, but no I need it.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,803 Views)