LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPGA 2013 open reference error

I am trying to deploy an existing project from my computer.  My co-workers can perform the task but I cannot.  The FPGA code will complete the compilation step but then it tries to perform "Preparing Interactive Execution" step and I get a Dialog error with no error code stating "LabVIEW could not perform the operation because an FPGA VI reference to another VI is currently open.  You must close the currently open FPGA VI reference before attempting to perform this operation".  I have restarted my PC and have nothing open but the the current project file.  This process works on my coworkers PC but not mine.  I am stuck as to where to track down the causes of this error.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,614 Views)

smartin,

This error is commonly caused by attempting to run multiple FPGA VIs at the same time. I would double check to make sure that you are not running any other VIs that are pointing to any FPGA bitfile with an Open FPGA VI Reference function. It would also be worth checking to be sure you aren't running any other FPGA VIs interactively when you run and compile your VI.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,563 Views)