From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FFT

Bonjour 

je veux faire la décompostion de la tension du redrésseur double alternance pour Extraire les harmonique a 100 HZ

Et cette décompostion je veux la faire au niveau de FPGA  ( je dois toujour réster dans le domaine temporel  car ces dernier je vais les utiliser pour un autre calcul )   .du coup je veux savoir Est que le bolque FFT va me perméttre de faire cette Opération ?? Merci pour votre aide Bonne journée 

Cordialement 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,562 Views)

Hi Ab,

did you notice you're posting in the English speaking NI forum?

Do you mind to post your question either in English or in the french subforum?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,553 Views)

Hello
  OK  here  the English  version of my question  🙂 
I want to do the Break down of the rectifier output voltage wave for the 100 HZ harmonic Extract

the Break down I want to do it in the FPGA (Still I must stay in the time domain because the last I'll use it for another calculation). Suddenly I want to know Is that bolque FFT will allow me to do this operation ? Thank you for your help Good day

cordially

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,541 Views)

Hello Ab31,

It is not a 100% clear to me what you are trying to accomplish.

Therefore, I would first like to summarize what you have written:
- The signal you have is coming from the Voltage Output of a rectifier.

- You want to read in this signal and retrieve the amplitude of the harmonic that was situated at 100 Hz (before the voltage rectification).

Is this summary correct?

If not, then please help me understand what signals you are reading out, how they look like and what you exactly want to do with them.

Please also provide me with the following information:

1) Can you provide information about the type of rectifier you are using? (eg. Full-Wave Rectifier -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectifier)

2) Can you provide a screenshot of how your waveform at the output of the rectifier looks like?

3) Which NI FPGA hardware are you using? (cRIO, R series card, FlexRIO, ....)

If you are using a cRIO, then also please tell me which kind of C series modules you are using.

If you are using a FlexRIO, then please tell me which FAMs you are using.

4) Which version of NI LabVIEW  are you using?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Kind Regards,
Thierry C - CLA, CTA - Senior R&D Engineer (Former Support Engineer) - National Instruments
If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved and/or give a kudo. 😉
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,465 Views)

Hi

Thank you for your reply, I found a solution to my problem. I did a double filtring  on the same signal high pass and low pass. Like these i  did the decomposition the output of a three phase rectifier

to obtain the DC component and the 100 HZ harmonic .Nice day 

Cordialement, Best regards,

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,458 Views)

Thank you for the feedback!

Kind Regards,
Thierry C - CLA, CTA - Senior R&D Engineer (Former Support Engineer) - National Instruments
If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved and/or give a kudo. 😉
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,413 Views)