LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export image EMF from tab control, help!!

Hello,

I am trying to get a good resolution report. I got use export image to EMF file so the graphs look very good resolution. When I appended the image control like png it looked poor quality. Now is ok, now I export image of graphs to emf and then use 'append image to report' using the path of file emf.

But I have a problem in this case. I am trying to get EMF file from Tab control. I have 8 graphs inside of each page of tab control. I would like to get each page exporting to EMF file and later append the image to report from path of file. The problem is I cant export to emf. I tried the solution in this treads.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/send-control-image-programmatically-to-clipboard/td-p/180921/page/2

But it uses get image and it is bmp, so no good solution.

I attached pdf file. IT shows the tab control with append control to report (it is like capture in png file) and one graph append control to report png and emf file of another graph and use the path to input in word report. You can see the diference.

I would like to know if i could export the tab control to emf or any onther vectorial image and later use the path. SInce it will take several pages and i will need sometimes 300-400 graphs...

Any idea would be great.

Best Regards.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,667 Views)

Three things to do:

1. Get rid of the sequence structure. You don't need it you have error clusters.

2. Hook up your error clusters. They will establish yor data dependencies.

3.Get rid of the tab control. Have one graph and simply change the data you are displaying in it.

To cycle through many graphs, put the data in the graph, save the image and go on to the next dataset.

Mike.

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,643 Views)

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply!.

Well, it was only one example. Check the attached file. It works ok. I split in dataset of 8sec and save the emf files.

The problem is the report. If I enable it doestnt works fine, since you will be the both parts working in the same time.

That's why the sequence structure would be ok, one time all the graphs are saved then I could append to report.

I have another question. I used transparent graph and it works ok. I remove all the scales Y values or labels and customized the graph adding one horinzontal line for X scale (like capture), but in the file emf saved didnt appear. Do you know why?.

Best Regards, Fred.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,604 Views)