LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export app from Labview to PC(without Labview)?

Hi, is possible to launch app created in Labview outside Labview?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,958 Views)

Hi safix,

yes, it is possible.

That's what the AppBuilder is made for!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,954 Views)

I see, it is only in Professional version. I own the student edition so one solution is upgrade to professional edition, isn't it?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,950 Views)

Application Builder product page.

The Application Builder is NOT free.  You can purchase it separately as an add-on.

However, it is included in the LabVIEW Professional Development System and I believe some of the industry-targeted suites.

Also note that executables built require the LabVIEW Run-Time Engine to be installed on the target for them to run in.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,935 Views)

OK. Thank you Vltan.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,930 Views)

The student edition is  for personal educational use, not to build applications for distribution. Even if you would buy the applications builder, you would probably use it outside the allowed scope. If you want to share code with your student peers, they most likely also have the student edition. (Or they can easily get it. Note that the Student edition is free as long as you are a student).

Another solution would be to run your program on one computer in the development system and operate it from other computers using a web browser.

What exactly do you have in mind? If this is for research, see if your department has a license. You should not use the student edition for that.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,907 Views)

Hello, I understand to you. It is for school project...

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,901 Views)