From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception in running application

Hi,

I am using a sample application (attachment 1) which actually calls LabView dll functions in C# application. When i run the application, I am getting exception. I have attached the screenshot (attachment 2).

I am using VS 2010 n Windows 2008 R2 64 Bit machine. When i open the project VS upgrades the project for latest runtime and project builds just fine. When the run the application then i get the error.

I believe the error is coming because of wrong Dll. Please help.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,417 Views)

Hello SanjaySutar,

It appears to me that the DLL's are not being referenced and that the code is getting an error due to a missing or incorrect filepath to the DLL. I would recommend checking the LabVIEW DLL's that are being imported and making sure that they are referenced correctly.

Cheers,

Joel

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,401 Views)

Hi,

I found SharedLib.Dll and I am trying to add that to the project. While adding the DLL, it throws error. I have attached the exception screenshot.

If this is not the correct DLL, then please let me know the what all DLLs are required.

Thanks,

Sanjay

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,378 Views)

Hi,

I found SharedLib.Dll and I am trying to add that to the project. While adding the DLL, it throws error. I have attached the exception screenshot.

If this is not the correct DLL, then please let me know the what all DLLs are required.

Thanks,

Sanjay

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,378 Views)