LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel scaling

I tried the different code I saw on the forum but it does not work anymore for me.

I have a chart on Excel and I would like to configure the scales.

Could it come from my chart type or something like that ?

Any help ?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,233 Views)

There are a couple issues with your code.

1.  You have a broken run arrow because not all of the terminals in the Workbooks Invoke Node are wired.

2.  You are not closing your references properly.  You are closing the reference to an object immediately after you use it.

For instance, you are closing the reference to the application right after you use an Invoke Node with it to get the Workbooks.  Once you've closed the application reference, the workbooks reference becomes meaningless.  This behavior occurs all through the chain of your code.

You need to close references in the reverse order that you open them after you are completely done using them.  See this thread.

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&view=by_date_ascending&message.id=64861#M64861

Also, you have several Controls on your front panel that are used to define the ActiveX class in the Variant to Data functions on your block diagram.  You can just go to the block diagram and change them to constants.
Message Edited by Ravens Fan on 03-27-2009 09:47 PM
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,209 Views)