From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exaprom iTextSharp footer problem

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm using Exaprom pdf but I have a case I just can't get to work. I am generating many test files with different formats. I then compile them into a single file where each file becomes a chapter. To make the page numbers make sense I use a numbering format of "Page x - y" where x is the chapter number and y is the page number in that chapter. In the files that just imbed labview control images it works just fine. The page number work. But when I just use text from a file it fails. I have included a vi that shows this failure. If you run it with page numbering turned off it runs. Turn numbering on an the pdf fails to close.

I am using LV11 and Exaprom 1.0.

Norm

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,921 Views)

Could you save in LV2009?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,908 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,872 Views)

Unfortunately, this is LV2011.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,860 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,840 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Viper

For a reason unknown from me, you have to specify a font in the page number.

Footer.jpg

Normaly, if you leave the font name empty, then it is suppose to be the default font.  If you don't specified a default font, then it is suppose to be helvetica.  I don't know why it is not working...

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,833 Views)