LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event Node is empty

Solved!
Go to solution

I have an event structure that was originally fine. However I had to change some things so I ended up deleting some clusters and creating and rewrining. It has all been rewired the same just a new cluster, but it still says the Event Node is empty and that the structure contains bad wiring or is unwired. Any possible reasons I could still be getting this error?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,077 Views)

Can you please show the Event structure and the error window. I possible attach the VI

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,074 Views)

I just realized you can't see the cluster. It's just a reference to it. And all the other structures are similar just refer to different clusters.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,070 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author amling44

It clearly shows that the event associated with that Event case is not available. I believe you might have deleted the control, please go to Edit Event Structure and config again.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,062 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author amling44

@amling44 wrote:

I ended up deleting some clusters

Here's your answer.

If you rename the cluster, the event will take on the new name.  If you delete the cluster, there's no longer a control for it to be associated with.  It removes the event entirely and lets you figure out how to fix it.  Right-click the border of the event structure and choose "Edit Events Handled by This Case" and update it to use the new cluster.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,057 Views)