LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error removing the Digital Waveform graph cursors

Hello,

here is my problem: i have to create and then remove two cursors in a Digital Waveform Graph control. When i try to remove them (removing last two elements in cursor list array), i get this fatal internal error: graphcrs.cpp, line 1154. What can i do?

Thanx a lot for any help
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,529 Views)
Hi,

It works for me,
Check annex vi.

Hope this helps,
Paulo
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,526 Views)
Hi Paulo,

i know that your example works........my vi is 20 MByte and quite complex, i remove the cursors with no problems somewhere in that vi, but it doesn't work ia a particular condition that i cannot easily explain. Furthermore when i set a breakpoint the error doesn't occur, so i cannot locate exactly where the problem is.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,524 Views)
Stex,

it is quite hard to help solving a problem under these circumstances. The thing you need to do, if you want to know where the problem comes from, is to find an easy way to reproduce the issue, better if it is with a small piece of code.
If this is not possible for your application (due to time, efforts,ecc.), you mentioned the error occurs only under particular conditions. The best thing you can do is to determine if these conditions can be prevented from happening. You may think of forcing the execution of your program not to fall under the conditions that are known to cause the problem

AlessioD
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,513 Views)