LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in saveing file in FPGA

I tried to do compilation for my system and when i reach to Synthesize - XST, I got "out of memory" and I don't find solution for that. So, I tried to save my system for previous version ( 2010 ) and I got fatal internal error 0x1a7102df.

help me please

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,618 Views)

What is your FPGA target? I am not sure saving the VI to a previous version would fix the issue. Can you show us the code that you have developed for your FPGA target?

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,597 Views)

FPGA Target ( PXIe-7965R )

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,578 Views)

Hi Fahad,

I agree that saving the VI to a different version might not fix this issue. Do you have a summary report of the compilation that shows the details of the error?

Based on the screenshots you provided, I believe one contributor to this type of compilation error is the arrays on the front panel. The arrays may require too many registers.

We’d have a better understanding of this issue with the compilation reports, which you can access from the Compilation Status Window.

If this issue is related to the arrays on the front panel, you may want to reference KB 3Q6AKB8T for ways to solve this issue.

Regards,

Tunde S.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,490 Views)

Hi Fahad,

I agree that saving the VI to a different version might not fix this issue. Do you have a summary report of the compilation that shows the details of the error?

Based on the screenshots you provided, I believe one contributor to this type of compilation error is the arrays on the front panel. The arrays may require too many registers.

We’d have a better understanding of this issue with the compilation reports, which you can access from the Compilation Status Window.

If this issue is related to the arrays on the front panel, you may want to reference KB 3Q6AKB8T for ways to solve this issue.

Regards,

Tunde S.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,490 Views)