LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in finding peak data.

I have two problems. I have data of wavelength & intensity. It is a txt file, one row describes wave length, other is intensity, column is 1100. I read this file and have it 2D array.
I want to find peaks, but When I use 'peak detector', It does not fit with wavelength. [ it only represents index number,(maybe around 250) I cannot added up index number selectively with original wavelength.(1100 numbers) ]
When I use waveform detector, I cannot convert wavelength & intensity data to WAVEFORM data.

And second problem is that the VI does not read files at all. It only repears one time., not number of txt file.
I use 'recursive file list', number of files maybe added with called bkgd files, but it represents the number of file.
When I connect this number to a end condition of for loop, It reads 1 by indicator.

So, my vi reads only one time and cannot represent any peak data, and read more data than I mean. I try to make this vi for 3 week, but I failed.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,361 Views)

It would be good if you attach the code(in 2011 version) and a sample file for better understanding the problem

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,348 Views)
Oh, I just forgot to attach the file 😞 thx
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,343 Views)
but, I could not upload the file.
could you give me your email?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,340 Views)

You can post a screenshot of your code. I am wondering why you are unable to upload a file.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,329 Views)
maybe this file
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,302 Views)