LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error from multiable sources labview for thesis

Solved!
Go to solution

I am trying to collect voltages from three different sources.

When I use diagram disable on two of the structures the one works.

Am I not allowed to collect data from several sources in the same vi?

the DAQ I am using is USB-6009

I am using Labview 2013 32 bit

on a windows 7 32  bit computer

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,159 Views)

I can't open your VI but I'm willing to bet that you have three different tasks defined for these three channels.  Instead, define all 3 channels in the same task and it should work properly. 

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
Message 2 of 6
(3,154 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kolton

You need to have one task with 3 channels.  Only 1 while loop.

Something else odd is that you have "available samples" wired to number to read.  Just wire a constant number into the DAQmx Read.  Low enough so that the screen updates quickly, but large enough so that the VI can keep up with grabbing the data and displaying it.

If you searched the forums for error 50103,   (drop the negative sign as that messes up the search), you'd have had the answer by now.

Message 3 of 6
(3,139 Views)

Yes, You are correct.

Thank you for your fast response.

How would I do that? Would I do that in IN MAX?

since I was not able to upload a vi that could be open I took a few screen shots and put them in the word document.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,135 Views)

Add multiple "Create Virtual Channel" VIs to the same task wire (in series to one another).  You'll also need to change the "DAQmx Read" to "N Chan N Samp" so that it returns a 2D array of data.  

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
Message 5 of 6
(3,130 Views)

make your channel constant say Dev1/ai0:2

Message 6 of 6
(3,123 Views)