LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error When Creating A myRIO Project

Hi,

I downloaded LabVIEW and was able to get a myRIO device to work. Now, a few weeks later, whenever I try to create a myRIO project, when it is configuring it, it comes up with different files that are not in the direct file path. It does this after 156 files loaded. So, I tried going through the files and selecting the right ones, however it still doesn't work. When I select 'Ignore all' it goes to the project explorer and I load the main vi. It comes up with the file searching again, so I select 'Ignore all' again. When it goes to the main .vi it has a broken arrow, so I can't run it and comes up with a couple Block Diagram Errors: Accelerometer: XNode is not executable AND SubVI 'Reset myRIO.vi:SubVI is missing.

Also, when I select stop when it is creating the project, it comes up with: Error 7 occurred at Invoke Node in NI_NPW_Project Copying.lvlib:CopyUserProject.vi->NI_NPW_ProjectCopying.lvlib:CreateUserProject.vi>NewProjectDialog.vi

I would greatly appreciate any help!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(5,108 Views)

HI

Install  myRIO drivers at first.

Best Regards,

Edgar Shadyan.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(5,066 Views)

I have the same error for cRIO...I get error 74 though... Can someone help?cRIO new project error.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,843 Views)

Have you ever been able to program your cRIO/ myRIO or has this roadblock always been here? 

What versions of software do you have? Go into NI MAX expand the software tab and post a screenshot here.

I need more context of what is going on to be able to help.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,819 Views)

Have you got the solution? I have the same problem

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,824 Views)

As Agamemone said,

It would be helpful to have more information to figure out why this is occurring. Could you answer the questions he posted. 

Thanks,

Ben S

Technical Support Engineer

Ni.com/support

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,812 Views)

Hi,

For me, the problem was that I had the wrong software. Instead of the myrio/labVIEW bundle, I only had labVIEW. When I first started using the software, I had a trial version of myrio so it worked for a couple weeks, then stopped once the trial expired. When I got the actual myrio software, everything worked. I would suggest looking at your software and making sure it's not the trial version.

Hope this helps!

Lily

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,810 Views)