LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Restart the computer when using Visa Read function.

Thank AKA_TG and others.
Put the stop button into the while loop is needed to fix but it is not the main issue for my project.
I still can not find the problem and solution for my programs.
Chương trình của tôi là thu nhận real time và liên tục do đó không thể có delay.
Parameter:
Baud rate: 115200
Frequency sampling: 16ksps

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(322 Views)

@ducta9 wrote:

Baud rate: 115200
Frequency sampling: 16ksps

@AH, with 115200 8, none, 1 the max throughput is @11.52k Characters (Bytes) per second.  So, even if your DAQ device is only spitting out raw ADC counts from a single chanel 8bit ADC you simply cannot get all the data  (Assuming even zero latency due to a USB - rs232 converter or something) 

You need either slower data acquisition or a faster data pipeline.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(312 Views)

Thanks 

Currently I was using my hardware, not using NI DAQ. I implement sampling 24bit ADC use Texas Instrumment - ADS1294.
I was transmitted from MSP430 MCU with baud 115200bps to computer through COM Port. I also encountered another problem is that I do not understand why I adding frequency components into the transmit signal to the waveform using the Build Waveform function, signals now have data type is Dynamic Signal, with this data type - Dynamic Signal, LabVIEW can't be plot Real Time to Waveform Chart? I need solution.
Help me, please!
Thanks.Dynamic Signal.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(293 Views)

You shouldn't have the Dynamic Signal.  You need to build the waveforms to be added to the chart.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(285 Views)