LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Report SQL database by LabSQL

Solved!
Go to solution

hi all, i want to ask about error report by LabSQL, i made i program monitoring 12 machine in 1 program, i made SQL database by LabSQL freeware Smiley Happy 

in this case the database can work correctly,

6.png

look on the date of database, it made 5 row ( every 1 hour plot the database ) so it only 5 hour the program running, the connection on LabSQL has an error report like this:

5.png

what the problem ? please explain to me what the problem. help me correct my program, i`ll attach my program,

on this case i can only use LabSQL because we no have much money to buy Database connectivity toolkit, please help Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,892 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author rhiesnand

If you look at the description of the error, it says there are 'too many client tasks' - how many SQL references do you have open at a time? Are you trying to write to the database from multiple places by opening and closing the reference each time?

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
Message 2 of 4
(2,861 Views)

The error message tells you all you need to know.

You have too many ADO tasks runing at the same time.

From what I can see, you are opening a lot for connections to the same database at the same time. And you are opening and closing them for every loop iteration.

Try to change you design to a producer/consumer, where the consumer is the only one that has access to and store data in the database.

Message 3 of 4
(2,852 Views)

hey guys ! i forgot to use ADO Close on that program, so the communication always running and the task will be increase continously, right ? so the problem has been solved ! thank you very much Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,814 Views)