LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error R6034 When Loading a DLL

Hi,

I'm getting a R6034 error when I attempt to load a 3rd-party DLL into a CallLibraryFunctionNode:

R6034.PNG

I figure it has to do with missing dependencies, but I'm having problems getting everything in order.  Using 'Dependency Walker', it lists 'ieshims.dll' and 'wer.dll' as missing.  When I add those (from download sites), new dependcies are formed the process repeats.

The work was done on a Windows XP w/SP3 (virtual) machine.  You can download a zip of the DLL in question as well as the other DLLs contained in the same folder here (it was too large to attach).  The DLL in question is 'TndRtrApi.dll'.  If someone with more experience in solving these problems could take a look, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

-Joe

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,298 Views)

Sounds like you need to be in conversation with the 3rd party that wrote the DLL and findout what dependencies it has and where they need to be located.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,290 Views)

You have a mismatch in dependant DLLs, this problem is not LabView related.

If some of your libraries require manifest files and you do not have them, this might be causing the problem. Look at MSDN for the problem description.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,282 Views)