From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code -63040 in LabVIEW FPGA

I tried to execute a program in a CRIO 9014. Xilinx compilation was sucessful, but after executing the VI, the following error code is displayed:

Error Code: -63040

NI-RIO: FFFF09C0

NI support suggested that I re-install the newest version of NI-RIO, especially the FCF dirver. I re-installed the NI-RIO driver and problem is still present. I tried to find the NI-RIO FCF driver, but it doesn´t exist (or couldn't find it). In the beginning, I installed all the resources from the LabVIEW 2012 DVDs, and I supposed they would have everything I need for designing with FPGAs. What can I do, I'd spent so much time in this issue. I need a solution soon!!!

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,319 Views)

From what I see. It may not be the driver issue. Just to be safe, reinstall CRIO HW module won't take too much time, and make sure all connectors are tight. I suspect it is something in yourcode. Why don't you show your code?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,307 Views)

I don't know what could be the error in my code. It's a simple code. Anyway, I post the pic.

I hope you can see what's the error.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,305 Views)

It's not a code issue.

What are you trying to run: the FPGA VI on its own, or some other VI that references the FPGA VI? Can you actually attach your code (the .lvproj file and all VIs in a zip archive)? Can you connect to the cRIO within Measurement and Automation Explorer? Does the cRIO have the same version of software installed as you have on your computer? You can update the software on the cRIO from within Measurement and Automation Explorer.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,289 Views)

I have the same problem. I cant use my cRio. It has happened when I have updated crio driver. I can't find the solution. CRIO Software I have instaled from my computer, it means there are the same version.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,112 Views)

got the same error when trying to upload a new lvbitx file. But then I ftp in and alas, my new lvbitx file is actually on the cRio?

Have to check, could only ftp access from a 2nd computer, the one with Labview on it has only local network. But from memory this issue existed before.

Maybe just transfer all the files via ftp?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,601 Views)