LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -89130: Device not available for routing

Hi,

I know this could be a simple error but I just can't seem to find a solution to the error code -89130 that I receive. For my program, test.lvm which is used as the input to generate values and the program should then write to test_result.lvm.

However, I have a few problems with the code which I need help on and I suspect the  latter could be related to the former.

1. Every time I assign the variables to be existing variables on my computer and after I save a copy and open the copy, it always revert back to the original variables that the person who wrote this code used.

2. I keep getting the error code -89130 at DAQmx Write.vi. As a result, my code terminates. 

I have tried to reset the device in NI MAX, uninstalled the hardware and re-install again but nothing has worked.

Hardware equipment:

1. Chassis NI-cDAQ-9171 with a NI 9234 module fitted in

2. SCB-68 module that is connected via NI PCI-6733. 

Software includes:

1. Windows 7 (64-bit) with SP1

2. LabVIEW 2014 (32-bit)

Would be grateful for any pointers on how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Ying Ying

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,370 Views)

I know this thread is a bit old, but I just spend a couple hours banging my head over this.  In my particular instance, I was using the Sample Clock block, but I accidentally left the Source input referring to /Dev1/100kHzTimebase when my device was Dev2.  So the error message was entirely accurate if a little misleading.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,859 Views)

Just to dig a bit further, when I looked at your code, you did exactly what I did.  Your output channel is set to cDAQ1Mod2, but your corresponding sample clock block is referring to device cDAQ2.  This wasn't an issue for your input block because you just refer to OnboardClock without a device name.

Message 3 of 3
(2,856 Views)