LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -64997 during generation intermediate file .

Solved!
Go to solution

I have face this error Error -64997 during generation intermediate file. I am using Spartan 3E starter kit. Plz tell me what I am do?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,452 Views)

What version of LabVIEW, LabVIEW FPGA Module and Xilinx Compile Tools do you have installed?

-Nick-

Nick C | Software Project Manager - LabVIEW Real-Time | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,428 Views)

i have installed

labview 2011.

labview FPGA Module 2011.

NI labview FPGA xillinx 12.4 SP 1 tool.

NI FPGA compile frame 2011.

NI labview 2011  SP 1 FPGA support for spartan 3e.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,425 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author s_m_hafeez

I believe that the problem lies in that the driver is support for LabVIEW 2011 SP1 while you have LabVIEW 2011 installed. Though they year release is the same, the service pack mark indicates that theses are separate releases.

There were problems with support for these boards and LabVIEW 2011, thus the driver has been fixed and released for 2011 SP1, do you have access to upgrade LabVIEW and the FPGA Module to 2011 SP1?

-Nick-

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,411 Views)

i do not have an access to upgrade LabVIEW and the FPGA Module to 2011 SP1.  i am searching labview 2011 sp1(32 bit) or labview 2011 fpga module sp1 (32 bit)  but i can not find out .can you give me the link? 

2nd question for you 

it possible you can give me LabVIEW 2010 FPGA Driver for Xilinx SPARTAN 3E .? 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,401 Views)

I am waiting  for your reply 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,394 Views)

You can find the downloads for LabVIEW 2011 SP1 and LabVIEW FPGA Module 2011 SP1 at www.ni.com/donwloads

Then sort by Software » LabVIEW (for the development environement) and Software » LabVIEW Add Ons (for the FPGA module). Or you can search for any product you desire. If your serial number is not valid for these products then you will only have access to the software for a short trial period. I would recommend checking with the adminstrator of your software license to see which versions you have access to.

Knowledge Base Article titled "Where Can I Find the LabVIEW FPGA for Xilinx SPARTAN-3E XUP Driver?" has links at the bottom of the page which will take you to all the downloads we have available for the FPGA driver for Spartan 3E. 

-Nick-

Message 7 of 7
(2,381 Views)