LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -63043: FPGA disconnects after running for a few seconds

Here the same document, but u can read it better!!!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20
(1,592 Views)

Hello,

it's a while since someone posted something about this topic. Perhaps I have the solution.

I had the same problem with error 63043 this morning.

I have a project with FPGA and RT. Everxtime when I launched the RTMain.vi excution stopped, LabVIEW freezes an the error pops up after a while.

I copied the VI's from another project. In the RTMain.VI where I select the FPGA.VI was the connection to the RIO0 not correct.There I had to discover the new remote system with different IP Adress and after that the error does not occur any more.

Perhaps this helps someone with this problem in the future.

Now I have another problem, the RTMain.vi executes very very slow, I have no Idea why, but this is not subject of this post.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(1,537 Views)

Hello all,

I found the souce of my problem. The power supply was limited to just a few mA, (i don't remember the exactly value, it was something around 300mA.

What happened is whenever the board drained current beyond that limit the system freezed. It was solved after I changed the limit to 1A.

The system now runs at 350mA but maybe it has some spikes, I'm not sure.

Try to messure how much current your board need and find out if you have to change your power supply.

Well, my problem must be just one of the the many causes of this issue but I will be glad if this was helpfull.

Gratz.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20
(1,531 Views)

I solved the problem by simply updating my labview version. I seems there are several issues behind this problem.

From my opinion, error code  -63043 may have multiple sources. If you take a look at my previos post, you can see that the program runs on the FPGA target for ten iterrations and then it reboots!! so there is not a configuration mismatch for my project as dfschunk suggests. 

As I earlier said, The error  -63043 seems to be the "joker error" from labview FPGA. However I have not had such error again

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20
(1,518 Views)

Thank you ander182 .. you saved me. I look for this answer for 1 day

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20
(1,419 Views)

My problem is slightly different I believe from the previous issues discussed. I am running on an sbrio 9642, that contains several dedicated 5 V pins. Whenever I have tried to ground this source either internally back through the board, or externally, the 63043 error will appear and crash the VI. I have also run this 5V pin through an AI pin, with no errors, or any problems. Am I missing something? Do the dedicated 5 V lines need additional considerations?

I apologize if this question is rudimentary, but I would appreciate any help.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20
(1,358 Views)

Where is the error occuring in the LabVIEW code? and is their an error description available?

Applications/Systems/Test
National Instruments | AWR Group
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20
(1,345 Views)

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(1,330 Views)

The error makes is sound as though the network connection is droping out. If you have a stable network connection, have you tried adjusting the timeout time manually as the Knowledge Base article the error references suggests?

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/B746EA10EA65BE894825733D006BEA8F?OpenDocument

Applications/Systems/Test
National Instruments | AWR Group
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(1,323 Views)

I recently (yesterday and today) started receiving this 63043 error message on code that I had written on 2014 and updated to 2016. I ran fine last week but this week it started hanging up. When I read the posts list I decided to unload my power supply inlet power strip. I had all six outlets full (a monitor, 2 computers, 2 cRIOs, and Agilent E3402. With only the cRIO and my host computer plugged in the software appears to operate fine now. I believe it is a matter of low voltage from the 120 V system that caused the error code. I plan on testing more but it appears to be running fine now and just 3 minutes ago with all the stuff plugged in I was getting the error code every couple of seconds.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20
(1,054 Views)