LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -61330

Thanks LV_USER_MA,

I know where to look now. I agree, that error message could not be more unhelpful. I'll post my findings when I figure out what caused my compile error.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(946 Views)

An update:

I had worked on eliminating sections of code as LV_USER_MA had done in an attempt to narrow down what section of code was giving me trouble. I managed to narrow it down to an array indexing operation. I was very suspicious that this was the cause of my trouble, so I tried a re-compile on the original code which had previously been giving me the compile error and I found that this original code now compiled without errors!?! I have been able to continue working and made several compiles since and all were without error.

The bottom line, I have no idea why the code did not compile before and all of a sudden started to compile without error. I have been performing LabVIEW updates and have restarted my computer and tried to compile several times which all failed with the same error prior to attempting the code elimination method mentioned in my above paragraph. It only started to work on the full code after it had a successful build on a partial section of the code.

I'm glad that it is working now, but it is unsettling that I have no idea what the problem was.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(913 Views)

Glad to hear you got it working. I've found that sometimes, there is no rhyme or reason to the system not compiling, and resetting LV, or the PC, just might be the quickest (though least logical) answer. 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(892 Views)