cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 61024 occurred at niLvTpga_OpenCRIO9118.vi

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear all,

I have a cRIO-9024 with a NI 9881 (CanOpen communication) in slot 2. I have done a project in which I have already created a blank vi (bitfile) and another vi that run it, according to the steps vi called "CANopen_cRIO_FPGA_Dummy".

My next step was to read and write frames CAN with a device connected to the card NI 9881. To do this I used the "CANopen Read Write CAN Frame" vi example, that were in examples of NI-Industrial Communications for CANopen.

When I run it, appeared an error message, which asks me to update the firmware using "C: \ ... \ examples \ NI-Industrial Communications for CANopen \ Utility \ Module Firmware Update" (I have attached an image of this error).

When I run the firmware update vi, appeared the error 61024 (I have attached an image of this error). I've been looking through forums and NI website, and all I've seen it could not have compiled the bitfile, but I have compiled. I could see the NI 9881 module in MAX program.

Could anyone help me on what I can do to update the firmware and to run the vi that reads and writes CAN frames?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,782 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yaiza

Hello,

Sorry to say you cannot use that EXE directly due to the cRIO-9024 doesn't have a existing FPGA Bitfiles.

I recommend that you refer to the instruction in the Root:C:\Program Files\National Instruments\NI-IndCom for CANopen\Firmware_Update_Instructions.html directory.

I believe you have achieved step1, so please do step2 to step5 according to above instruction.

Also, a question, what's the version of your CANopen toolkit?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,752 Views)

Hello,

Thank you very much for the information! I have already updated my firmware!

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,740 Views)