LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -50353 occured at DAQmx Start Task.vi

The following error occures at startup on an LV 7.1 compiled executable with an PCI 6221.

Error -50353 occured at DAQmx Start Task.vi

Possible reasons:

One or more memory pages in the speciefied logical buffer could not be locked into physical memory. The operation could not ne completed as specified.

Task name: _unamed Task<A67>

The PC with the problem  is at a customers site, the same PC with PCI card and same application works well here in my office.

Is this a hardware problem ?.

TIH

Jörn Heitland
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,820 Views)
Hello,
there seems to be some kind of problem during the buffer allocation.
What kind of task is it that is going to be started with that VI? Analog input? How many channels, with what speed?
Did you program the buffer to be higher than usual?

Please ask you customer to monitor the memory consumption. Is there something suspicious there? Because of the number of the task constant I think you are continuosly generating and clearing tasks. How long has the application been running when the error occurs? Is the memory consumption continuously increasing? Please compare the logs of the customer PC to your own PC.

Furthermore, please tell me something about the configuration of the customer PC. How much RAM does it have, what processes are running in parallel, what OS is it running, which version of NI-DAQ is installed, and so on.

Have you been able to reproduce the error on any other PC?
Ingo Schumacher
Systems Engineering Manager CEERNational Instruments Germany
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,802 Views)