cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -50103 occurred at DAQmx Start Task.vi:11

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am using a Ni-6008 to run a thermal die and I am getting the error "Error -50103 occurred at DAQmx Start Task.vi:11". I have read other discussion boards and this seems to combe because I am using the DAQmx assistant that doesn't properly clear the resource when finsihed. I dug further and saw that it is related to a timing issues for the onboard clock. However, I can figure out how to resolve this problem.

I was thinking that I would create some loop that constantly monitors the inputs and occasionally poll the memory so I don't mess up the clock. That is a lot harder to do than is sounds. Can anyone take a look at my code and give me some tips/suggestions to clean up the DAQmx assistants.

Thanks in Advance

Cole

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,169 Views)
The problem is always with the use of more than one DAQ Assistant. The only relation to timing is that you only have a single convert clock.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,160 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author mrphud

I ended up splitting my resource between the two input channels by using a single DAQ assistant and dividing down the data rate and number of samples. Works fine now.

Big pain in the butt though.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,145 Views)