cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -41110 in excel report

Solved!
Go to solution

@Bob_Schor

I want to make the design with the second option you mentiond that is a header worksheet and then N test worksheets. In the VI i attached i am trying to make a report with its first worksheet with test details and then in the following worksheets i want the result table for each worksheet . But in this case i have to write the header work sheet outside the loop i think, Which for me is difficult. So if you can guide me a bit on this process or guide me how can i make a report with N worksheets each containing header and result table for different myDAQs. It will be very helpful.

Regards

Omer

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 22
(1,209 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Omershah

I would be happy to help you.  Here is what you need to do:

1. Develop a VI that you think shows what you want to do (never mind if it works or not, but it should have code, even "pseudocode" (for example, a Free Label that says "Write this Header information into a worksheet called "My Header") to illustrate (a) what you want to write, (b) where (on what Worksheet) you want to write it, and (c) some indication of the data that you are writing (you can "make up" data, or indicate code that shows how you'll get the data.
  2. You should not attach LabVIEW Examples, but rather your own code.  Again, if you don't know how to do some particular function, write pseudocode so someone (such as I) can look at it and understand what it is you want to do.
  3. Be sure to attach a VI (or VIs -- if you have multiple VIs to attach, you should put them all into a Folder, compress the Folder in Windows, and attach the resulting .ZIP file).

If you don't attach your own code, then (a) we won't really understand what you want to do, and (b) we (or, I should say, I) will think you are just trying to get us to do your work for you, unpaid (which I'm sure isn't the case, but I have a suspicious nature).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 22
(1,200 Views)