LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -2147352573 executing application using LV2012 and RGT 1.1.3

Hi,

I am currently trying to deploy an application using the LabVIEW Report Generation Toolkit (Version: 1.1.3) and I am facing a compatibility problem with Excel 2007 & 2010. I am aware that some internal ActiveX components have slightly changed between the two versions of Excel but I have a specific error on a particular VI. Here is the error message :

"Error -2147352573 occurred at Membre introuvable dans NI_Excel.lvclass : Excel Set Cell Color and Border.vi."

I have tried everything to solve this problem using all the posts in the Web that I could find but I still don’t have the answer.

My developer computer configuration : LV2012, RGT 1.1.3, Office 2010.

The target computer configuration : LV2012, RGT 1.1.3, Office 2007.

I have development licences on both computers so I built my application on both system. The build made on the target computer (office 2007) works fine on my computer (office 2010 : retrocompatibility ok). The build made on my computer does not work on the target computer as I explained in the beginning of my question.

By the way, I did not manage to find the user manual of the LabVIEW RGT 1.1.3 on the NI website.

Thanks !

LGM Ingenierie - CLD / CTD
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,197 Views)