LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -2146825235 occurred at Exception occured in DAO.DbEngine, Zu viele Client-Tasks

Hallo Rolf Kalbermatter

Thanks for your information, but i could not find a description on witch time i have to close the different parts. Somewhere i read that the database connection not directly close after i finish the connection, that could maybe also reserve some memory.

Could you look at my vi's and tell me the right way.

Thanks
H.A. Brosi
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(459 Views)

@habrosi wrote:
Hallo Rolf Kalbermatter

Thanks for your information, but i could not find a description on witch time i have to close the different parts. Somewhere i read that the database connection not directly close after i finish the connection, that could maybe also reserve some memory.

Could you look at my vi's and tell me the right way.

No! That kind of debugging is the least fun to do and I just don't feel like doing that right now. Basically whenever you open a refnum or obtain one from somewhere (even getting one from a property node or method for instance) make sure to close it at some point.

Quite simple and you being familiar with the application should be the best person being able to go through all VIs and make sure you follow that rule.

Rolf Kalbermatter

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 12 of 12
(454 Views)