LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 201133 - Position and Frequency Measurement NI 9401

Hi

I try do measure a position from an agular encoder on counter 0 and at the sime time the frequency on counter 1.

I use Labview 2015 with NI-9401 module and NI cDAQ-9174.  When i try to run my VI it doesnt work properly. The frequency measurement works but the position doesnt work. After i press the stop button following error is displayed:

Error -201133 occurred at DAQmx Start Task.vi:7220002

Possible reason(s):

Device cannot be configured for input or output because lines and/or terminals on this device are in use by another task or route. This operation requires temporarily reserving all lines and terminals for communication, which interferes with the other task or route.

If possible, use DAQmx Control Task to reserve all tasks that use this device before committing any tasks that use this device. Otherwise, uncommit or unreserve the other task or disconnect the other route before attempting to configure the device for input or output.
Device: cDAQ1Mod2
Digital Port: 0
Lines: 5
Task Name: _unnamedTask<3D>

If run my VI only with the angular position measurement then it works but both togheter wil not work.

Could someone help me please, what i have to change in my VI that both measurements will work.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,522 Views)

Hi Aquila210,

as a first step, can you replace the "DAQmx control task.vi" with the "DAQmx Stop task.vi"

That should help getting along with the error that you are seeing.

Let me know if that helps.

Best,

Niko

Niko NR
Systems Engineer, National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,472 Views)