cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error-200284 with DAQmx

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I am trying to make a continuous reading of analogvoltage signal with DAQPad-6015/6016 using sampling rate of 1000 and number of sample=1000 but the DAQmx is showing 

Error-200284 saying that the some or all samples requested have not yet been acquired.

The vi is attached and the images showing the settings of the DAQmx,error mesaage are also attached.

Can I know to solve this error.

Thanks.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,903 Views)

Switch from Finite Samples to Continuous. Deleting the Start Task function also seems to work.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,889 Views)

If you delete the Start Task, the read auto-starts the task on each loop iteration.  This would introduce a noticeable delay between each grouping of 1000 samples.  You probably just want to switch to a continuous acquisition.

Best Regards,

John Passiak
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,869 Views)

Thanks.

And when I tried to implement the below  

1)DAQ should acquire the samples for a 1sec and filter the signal  

2)After done with the 1 sec duration of signal acquiring it should go into while loop for the continuous acquiring of signal in which after every 1 sec it should show the signal on the waveform(frontpanell)

I got these problems

1) error as shown in the attached image 2)the timeout ,blocksizes and waveform are shown twice on the frontpanel

Can you suggest how to make a better implementation. I also attached vi .

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,837 Views)

Go back to the program that you linked in your first post and change the sample timing type to Continuous.  Don't make any of the other changes you have incorporated (the sequence structure and the wait).

You can add the filtering inside the while loop.  I guess you only want to filter the first set of data and show this statically on the front panel while you continue to acquire and display unfiltered data? You could put the filter VI and the filtered indicator inside a case structure and use the First Call? primitive.

Best Regards,

John Passiak
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,811 Views)

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,800 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author GoviRe

That clarifies a bit, it shouldn't be complicated.  Something like this?

AdaptiveFilter.png

Best Regards,

John Passiak
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,792 Views)

thanksalot,

And If possible can I get some clarification like after the 2nd iteration two outputs are generated from the 2nd adaptive block and in this the e(n) is supposed to be fedback as input to the same adaptive filter  and this feedback of  previous otuput as one of the current input should be done for each iteration .can I know how this works with your posted image(vi).

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,783 Views)

Hi,

can someone explain a bit about the above question.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,749 Views)

The resulting e(n) is used as the d(n) input of the next iteration due to the shift register.

Best Regards,

John Passiak
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,660 Views)